We ask 10 fundamental questions to find out how best to frame your website to answer your customers questions.
- Who do you really want to serve with your business?
- Who are your existing or former clients that you can 'show off' to the world? Industry recognizable names...
- What pages do you feel are necessary? Why?
- What makes your company different from your competitors? Do you have any clear USPs (Unique Selling Proposition)?
- How would you like your customers to perceive your company?
- Where are you as a company today, and where do you want to be in 2, 5 and 10 years?
- If you were the customer, what key words would you type in to find a company like you?
- Do you have customer testimonials?
- What specific questions would you need answered if I needed you to service my company?
- Do your customers need to be able to interact with you online / through a store / support portal?
At times these questions obviously expand or lead to other follow up questions. However, these are typically the top ten key questions to answer before even starting to build a company website.
Start the Conversation
Drop us a line today for an analysis of your needs.